model 8005 | model 4000 | books
Omega 8005 (Chrome & Black) 8003 (white)
The Omega Model 8003/8005 Nutrition Center is our new single gear, masticating juice extractor that will serve all of your juicing needs and much more. This unit is a "multiple use" appliance that actually does all of its uses very well. Most appliances that are built for more than one use tend to compromise one task or another. But the Omega Model 8003/8005 Nutrition Center excels at all of its functions.
Our single gear machine turns at a low 80 RPMs to ensure that nothing is lost through heated elements in your juice. This low speed also helps the Omega 8003/8005 foam less than a double gear style juicer.
- Single Gear Masticating Extraction
- Low Rotation Speed of 80 RPMs. Powerful motor chews the plant fibers and penetrates membrane to extract vitamins, enzymes, and mineral content.
- Continuous Juicing with Automatic Pulp Ejection
- UL and cUL approved
- High Juice Yield very dry pulp
- Single Gear Produces Less Foam than Double Gears
- No Heat Build Up
- Heavy Duty Construction using the highest quality materials.
- Engineered for quiet operation and long life
- Built in "reverse" prevents clogging.
- User Friendly easy to assemble, operate and clean.
- No separate attachments needed.
- Full 10 year guarantee
- 18 Pounds
- Very Quiet 1/3 HP motor
- Gear runs at 2 HP with Gear Reduction
- 12.5" H x 7.5" W x 16" L
The Model 4000 is stylish, durable, dependable, efficient and very easy to clean. It's no wonder this unit taking over the industry as the premiere "pulp ejector" style juicer. The operation of this machine is based on several industry leading designs.
- Motor: Our 1/3 Horsepower 5200-Rpm Permanent Magnet Motor is the most efficient motor you'll find in a juicer. That equates to less energy consumed every time you juice. This motor has tested so well we are backing it with a 15-year warranty.
- Surgical Stainless Steel: The metal parts are all comprised of Surgical Stainless Steel. All of the Stainless Steel parts are either polished or sandblasted for functionality and attractiveness.
- Basket: Although pulp ejector baskets do not need precision balancing, it is necessary to have it as balanced as possible. One of the most common problems with the cheaper imported pulp ejectors is that the pulp sticks in the basket and makes the unit vibrate. We have found the perfect speed (Rpm's), mesh size, and basket dimensions (angle, diameter, and clearance) to give you the most juice from this style juicer. The Basket is very open so it is easy to clean.
- Blade: This 1/2 lb. Stainless Steel Blade efficiently pulverizes fruits and vegetables to effectively extract the maximum amount of juice from a pulp ejector style juicer. When you hold the blade you'll appreciate its weight knowing how durable it will be. Our blade alone outweighs the blade and basket of many other juicers.
- Bowl: The Bowl is manufactured from a thick, heavy duty gauge Surgical Stainless Steel. The outside of our bowl is polished to an attractive mirror like finish, the inside of the bowl is sandblasted to ensure a quick and easy clean up.
- White Top: The top for this juicer has been painstakingly designed to achieve stylish looks while staying completely effective. This patented helical design reduces the chance of pulp from gathering in the chute and the juicer not clogging up. Most entry-level juicers will clog after processing just a couple of pounds of fruits and vegetables.
- Wing Nut: The blade and basket assembly is held together by a white plastic wing nut. This wing nut is large enough to be tightened and loosened by hand without the need for tools. There are no little screws, nuts, or washers that can be lost.
- Rubber Feet: Your new juicer will stand on a dozen evenly spaced feet. These feet are variable in height, which will help the unit keep from "walking" across your counter top. Yet soft enough to give the juicer traction while not marking up your counter top.
- Latch Arms: Our cantilever style Latch Arms were a first in the industry. This allows for easy assembly and disassembly. Whether you're a strong athlete or suffering from arthritis, these Latch Arms will make it very easy to use this juicer on a daily basis.
- Feed Chute: The chute of this juicer is large enough to accommodate large pieces of fruits and vegetable. The larger chutes of other juicers may slow down the motor when too large of an item is pushed down.
- Receptacle Bin: This bin will hold pounds of pulp from your fruits and vegetables. A small, plastic refuse liner can be placed in the bin for easy clean up.
- Customer Service: Omega Products, Inc.'s Customer Service is second to none. If you or your customers have a question please do not hesitate to call.
- Warranty: The Omega Model 4000 carries a 15-year warranty.
By Stephen Blauer. Complete guide to using juices to maximize health and vitality. Offers up-to-date information on the value of juices in relation to the body's needs. Included are comprehensive charts, delicious recipes and instructions on using various juicing equipment.
This book contains everything you need to know about wheatgrass and its miracle cures. Including why it works, where to get it and where to go for help. How to grow it, juice it, take it and create a total health restoration program. It also includes nutrition, research, healing retreats, detoxification secrets, history of wheatgrass use, benefits of chlorophyl and real stories by real people. It is the definative source about wheatgrass and is compiled by Steve "The Sproutman" Meyerowitz.